Industry Research: Time to influence the influencers
Later this month, we’re creating a rare opportunity for a select group of fund buyers to have significant influence on how fund groups communicate in 2017/18 and beyond.
On Thursday 29th June, we’re hosting an invitation only Industry Feedback Hub – it’s a workshop where fund buyers from around the UK will be asked to share their thoughts on how fund groups share their content – and in particular how they help others (like you) in the industry more effectively.
- This is a hands on event, where participants will get to look at leading examples of fund group content, including some which have not yet been released to the industry.
- This will include 360 degree video, virtual reality and augmented reality tools
- It will also cover animated infographics, digital white papers and mobile-optimised content
- Participants will be encourage to offer their candid, unfiltered thoughts on what works and what doesn’t
- We’ll be looking for reaction to some exciting new formats
Parts of the session will be filmed, and FinPix will be presenting this back to the industry at various meetings and events over the subsequent months. This forms part of a major research project we are undertaking during Spring/Summer 2017.
Fund groups are eager to improve on the usefulness and impact of the content they share with fund buyers. This is a superb opportunity for you to have some influence on how they communicate with you in the future.
If you are interested in being invited to join the session, or if you know someone who should be part of this, contact Last Word’s Chiara Perugia.